Monday, May 11, 2015

Yoga in the Park fund raiser delivers $15,112 for Tara Abbey rebuild!!!

It is with great pride that I can tell you that our fund raiser for Tara Abbey raised $15,112. I asked people to dig deep and make a difference, I was blown away by everyones generosity, not only did my yoga community dig deep, but friends, family and even strangers who heard about our effort pitched in. Our overall community may be small but we made a big commitment to help our young women in Nepal. The work at Tara Abbey may take years to rebuild, but we have made a very important start in helping them restore their home and rebuild their lives. If you have not had a chance to participate yet, please feel free to send your check in anytime, we will be helping Tara Abbey every day through our Yoga in the Park classes and workshops all this year and as long as I am able. Once again I want to thank all of you who pitched in, stretched and really committed, we made a difference! I have attached 3 reports from The Himalayan Children’s Fund with information on Tara Abbey and the SMD Schools where our young women attend classes. As you can see our support is greatly needed. Namaste, Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home