Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Wednesday's Classes for 3/4/15 and 3/11/15 will be taught by Alenka Dearmin

I am pleased to announce that I have a new teacher, Alenka Dearmin, that will be working with all of you from time to time. She will be subbing for me this Wednesday and next Wednesday. I have attached more information on her that I hope you will take a look at. She has a wonderful practice and has much to share with you all. I want to remind everyone that when I have other teachers teaching it is your donations that support their work, so please remember to donate! Also make a special effort to get out to these classes, again if you don't support these teachers I will not be able to attract teachers for our classes and classes will get canceled or eliminated. Alenka Dearmin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home