Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Week Day Classes

As we prepare to move into the new year, I am asking that those of you who do not attend Saturday's class pick a day each week when you do come and make that your donation day. My goal is to have everyone participate in our efforts to support the Himalayan Children's Fund. I know many contribute already during the week and it is greatly appreciated. My goal is to keep the weekday classes Free, however, if everyone contributes at least once a week it can really make a difference. We currently support 10 young nuns with their education and living expenses at Tara Abbey. I would like for us to do more, as the need is always there. I will always have the Sign in Sheet and bowl out for recording and deposit of your donations.

Again, as we move into the Holiday period,I want to remind everyone that I do not accept gifts and never take any money for myself. Donations to the Himalayan Children's Fund are always appreciated.

I hope your Holidays are wonderful and I hope that you will support my slight change to the weekday classes.

Namaste,
Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home