Saturday, June 18, 2011

5 Year Anniversary for Yoga in the Park

Monday is the 5 year Anniversary of Yoga in the Park. I hope I will see lots of you out next week. If you have not been out for awhile, we are now at the Montage Public Park, we will be here until the sprinkler problem is resolved at Heisler Park.
Many of you have been regulars for years, it has been such great fun to work with all of you. We are so fortunate to live in Laguna Beach, and have the locations we have to practice. With all of your Saturday yoga donations we are now sponsoring 10 girls at Tara Abbey in Nepal. I email with these girls and I can assure you that our support is both needed and appreciated.
Thanks for being part of my class, for giving to Tara Abbey and hanging in there, in what I think are some of the most challenging yoga classes in town.
Namaste,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home