Sunday, November 19, 2023

Yoga in the Park shuts down.

I wanted to update all of you on Yoga in the Park. After 17 1/2 years of doing this class it is time for me to let others take up the lead. As most of you know I have dealt with a few physical issues and while I am still doing my own practice I feel its best to give up teaching. I know some of you have already found other classes and I hope you will all continue your yoga in one way or another. I have so enjoyed our community of yoga and I hope I will continue to see you around Laguna. All my best, Carl

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Carl! So sad to see this! I have come to ur class while vacationing in Laguna Beach the past 15 years. You are AMAZING! We just arrived into town today and I was planning on your class until I saw this. Thank you for sharing your talent & time so unselfishly. You deserve the best in retirement!!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Angelica said...

I am sorry to hear this! Coming in March and hope there will be a class with a new instructor?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Yoga in the Park said...

There will not be a new instructor, The classes have been discontinued.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl,
Summer and I will miss you! Everything about your practice music, location, soothing voice, and intense position holds cannot be replaced! Hope to see you around in town! Thank you for all the great years 🙏

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Carl for being such a positive force for good in this world. Thank you for the many wonderful and difficult mornings. Best wishes for your next adventures. Peace

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Angelica said...

Thank you for your response and all you have done for the community. Best wishes!!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for leading us in the practice of yoga all these years!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home