Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Yoga in the Park celebrates 11 years in Laguna Beach!

Saturday June 17th Yoga in the Park celebrates 11 years in Laguna Beach. Come out this Saturday to start our 12th year. If you have never been out, been absent for a long time or are a regular I hope you will join me this Saturday. If you started with me up at Molten Meadows, Heisler Park or The Montage public Park( Treasure Island Park) I hope you will be a part of our class again. Come out and see some old friends, make some new ones or just enjoy our fabulous Park (Treasure Island Park). Class as always at 8am, I hope we have a real great turn out to start this new year for Yoga in the Park. Bring family, friends, kids everyone is always welcome as long as you are up for a solid yoga practice, the key is to always stay within yourself, work hard and never move into pain. I hope I see you Saturday. Namaste, Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home