Friday, July 19, 2013

Yoga in the Park classes with Lindsey start tomorrow!!

Just a reminder that classes starting tomorrow, 7/20/13 and through next Saturday, 7/27/13, will be with Lindsey, don't miss these classes, Lindsey is a wondeful teacher, and you will have the opportunity to really expand your prcactice. Make sure you bring a mat, there will not be extras avaliable, also, class are donation based, so treat Lindsey right. I would like everyone to sign-in prior to class, I will be evaluating the attendance for future planning. If you have not reviewed Lindsey's profile, chek it out at : http://www.jabulaniyoga.com/Teachers I will see you all again on Monday the 29th. Please let me know how you like Lindsey's classes, I will be checking my email. Don't fall in love with her classes, I want you all back on my return, but who knows maybe we can interest Lindsey into a regular class at Yoga in the Park. Namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home